GUYANA SUGAR CORPORATION INC
The Guyana Sugar Corporation Incorporated (GuySuCo) is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Stores Clerk at the Aircraft Department, Ogle Airstrip.
- Ensure aircraft spares are stored in accordance with the requirements of the Guyana Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA).
- Keep track of spares utilization as per aircraft.
- Issue spare parts and update the necessary records.
- Maintain a batch numbering system for issuing oldest items first.
- Inform management of items reaching their re-stocking levels.
- Prepare reports on spares utilization.
- GCE / CXC passes at the General Proficiency level in atleast Five (5) subjects at one sitting with Grades III or higher including English ‘A’ and Mathematics.
- Computer Literate.
- Knowledge of stores management would be an asset.
RemunerationAn attractive remuneration package is offered.Interested persons possessing the relevant qualification and experience should send their application and detailed CV before November 30, 2007 to:
The Recruitment Office
Guyana Sugar Corporation Inc.
East Coast Demerara