Senior Accounts ClerkThe Guyana Sugar Corporation Incorporated (GuySuCo) is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Senior Accounts Clerk at the Finance Department Head Office, Ogle Estate.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Accumulate and input invoices for all foreign purchase orders to MCSII.
- Clear prepayments listing and prepare journals to update the General Ledger.
- Monitor foreign account balances and prepare journals for all foreign payments.
- Provide support in responding to foreign suppliers queries.
- Monitor and manage the GRNI account in conjunction with the prepayment account.
Qualifications and Experience:
- GCE / CXC passes at the General Proficiency level in atleast Five Subjects at one sitting with Grade III or higher including English A and Mathematics.
- Employees currently pursuing CAT Level II and possessing experience in the accounting field would be an asset.
Applications along with a detailed CV must be submitted no later than October 12, 2007 to:
The Recruitment Office
Guyana Sugar Corporation Inc.
East Coast Demerara
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org