GUYANA SUGAR CORPORATION INC.
FUNCTIONAL ADMINISTRATOR -
Applications are invited from suitable qualified persons to fill the position of Functional Administrator – Procurement at the Materials Management Department, Ogle Estate.
Among other duties, the Functional Administrator – Procurement will be required to:
- Reviews preparation of Tender Documents for Public and Selective Tenders and prepares advertisements for Public Tenders.
- Maintains Database of registered Suppliers via Web Application and conducts Pre-qualification exercises for Local and Foreign Suppliers.
- Assists with preparation of the department Annual Budget and Latest Estimates, and investigates Management Accounts variances taking corrective action where necessary.
- Prepare Monthly Reports.
- Provides support to Materials Management Department and Estates staff on the use of Oracle Application and liaises with Finance and Information Systems Department to resolve users’ problems.
Applicants should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or any other related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in procurement or a related function.
An attractive remuneration package is offered.
Interested persons possessing the relevant qualifications and experience should send their applications and detailed CV not later than September 19, 2007 to:
The Recruitment Office
Guyana Sugar Corporation Inc.
East Coast Demerara