GUYANA SUGAR CORPORATION INC.
The Guyana Sugar Corporation Incorporated (GuySuCo) is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Accounts Clerk at GARU, Agriculture Research Department.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Prepare weekly payroll, NIS schedules and union dues sheets.
- Calculate WPI, HWP, Sickness Benefit, API and rate adjustments due to union agreements for workers.
- Prepare overtime and Meal allowance for weekly & monthly staff.
- Assist in the preparation of operation budget.
- Query monthly Management Accounts.
- Prepare employment forms for recruits.
Qualifications and Experience:
- GCE / CXC passes at the General Proficiency level in atleast Five Subjects at one sitting with Grade III or higher including English A and Mathematics.
- Employees currently pursuing CAT Level I and possessing experience in the accounting field would be an asset.
Applications along with a detailed CV must be submitted no later than September 5, 2007 to:
The Recruitment Office
Guyana Sugar Corporation Inc.
East Coast Demerara